Welcome to my inaugural post! After about two decades, I can now write what I want without fearing I will alienate my closest friends! I want this blog to be My Thoughts, Dollar Tree Reviews, Illuminati Gossip, and Celebrity Rumors. And many more very important items that need to be tended to and picked apart.
While it may seem like no big deal to start a blog, or maybe even passé, I wanted to be fully engaged. Like where instead of going anywhere, you'd rather go home and write for your blog. With the rumors of a MySpace return, I feel like this is the perfect time.
Two days ago, it was my birthday and today is the when the Sun, Sirius, Orion and Earth are said to line up. We are in the Lion's Gate Portal and today is the peak. I didn't mean to start this blog particularly today, but I think it's a wonderful sign that I did. You are dealing with a Leo Sun, Cancer Moon, Pisces Rising here.
Ok peeps. Ciao and until next time✦⭐✯
No comments:
Post a Comment